Thursday, March 7, 2024

"The World Entire"

New from Fahrenheit Press: The World Entire by Jo Perry.

About the book, from the publisher:

Ascher Lieb (PURE) returns in a fast-moving, intense,and layered mystery about a dog accused of murder and a violent group that targets the man Ascher loves.

But love is complicated. And to save the dog, Ascher must find the murderer on her own and risk everything to fulfill an impossible and dangerous promise.
Visit Jo Perry's website.

Coffee with a Canine: Jo Perry & Lola and Lucy.

My Book, The Movie: Dead is Better.

The Page 69 Test: Dead is Better.

My Book, The Movie: Dead is Best.

The Page 69 Test: Dead is Best.

My Book, The Movie: Dead Is Good.

The Page 69 Test: Dead Is Good.

The Page 69 Test: Dead is Beautiful.

My Book, The Movie: Dead is Beautiful.

Writers Read: Jo Perry (February 2019).

My Book, The Movie: Pure.

Q&A with Jo Perry.

The Page 69 Test: Pure.

--Marshal Zeringue