Monday, August 24, 2009

"Am I Boring My Dog?"

New from Alpha/Penguin: Am I Boring My Dog?: And 99 Other Things Every Dog Wishes You Knew by Edie Jarolim.

About the book, from the publisher:

A delightfully witty guide to keeping much-loved dogs not just fed and groomed, but entertained and pampered…

Geared to the millions who feed their canine companions home-baked holistic treats, take them to dog spas, agility courses, trainers, and yoga classes, and, above all, worry about their relationships with them, this poignant, irreverent guide is doggone funny. Readers are those looking to be socially responsible, but also indulgent with their pets. This guide informs about the latest ideas in care and training, articulating the questions that many people have about all things canine-related but are afraid to ask, all with a reassuring, amusing tone.
Win a copy of Am I Boring My Dog?. Visit the book's official website, recommend a book that would bore a dog--like War and Pee; Das Catipal; To the Dog House; and the Great Catsby--and take your chances. One winner every day this week.

Visit Edie Jarolim's website.